The $49.95 USB Drive with no storage

Why does a normal USB drive cost $49.95 if it doesn’t store anything? Well, it’s not normal. It is the USB Killer 2.0, the last flash drive you want to be plugged into your computer. And I mean the LAST. Within just a few seconds it will have destroyed your whole computer. It won’t even power on anymore. You may be asking, how does it work? At least I was. The answer is simple, it sends a high voltage signal to the computer through the USB port. While it works on about 95% of all computers and laptops, the remaining 5% are newer devices that come with the USB port protected. The new Macbook Pro 2016 is an example of a protected computer.

By the way, all damage on nonprotected computers is permanent. Don’t try this on anyone else’s property.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s